U2 Concert

Well I finally did it, I went to my first "secular" concert ever. Last night my younger brother and I saw U2 in Phiadelphia on their vertigo tour. It was increadible. I may have seen 5 or 6 concerts in my life, unfortunatly all of them were christian bands with no real performance skills. U2 was the most amazing concert ever. They played all the songs I liked and more. My brother and I ended up sitting at the very top of the stadium directly across from the stage, I paid money for bonoculars but they were a complete wast, with this concert you have to take everything into view. The way the stage would lite up and how they would run around the stage it was just increadible. I did try to find a list of the songs for those curious if I find some I will post them latter...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer