Dostoevsky "Notes from the Underground"

Well I have just completed the experpt from "Notes from the Underground" If I am understanding it correctly I am to belive that Dostoevsky is telling us that there is no point for modern man to be striving toward "perfection." Or basically that there are no solutions for our existence and anytime humans get close to everyone acting in the best intrest of humanity people will act out against that just to prove that they still have "free will." I hope I am understanding this correctly because if I am it is making alot of sense. When things are going along properly man has a desire to create chaos so that man can choose as it wishes and never gain control of its unicorn.
Well on to Kierkegaard next. We'll see what happens now.
-------------------------------------------------------
Olivia update - she is laying on her little play mat batting the stuffed animals that hang down around. Katie was trying to read to her today but Olivia wasn't to happy right then, Katie will try again later, I will have to do my reading after work tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer