LIfe events

Well it has been quite some time unfortunatly since I have been able to write anything. There are various things that have happend the largest of which is that my daughter has been born. She was born at 9:36 on the 21st weighing 8lb 11oz and was 21in long. It really was one of the most incredable experiences of my life. It has already been 13 days and I wonder how life was before she came along. Her name is Olivia Jacquline.

When I got on the net today I went to progressiveink.com and read about the bombing in London (unfortunatly time to watch news has flown out the window due to Olivia). With such events happening and reflecting upon the life of my daughter things are thrown into sharp contrast. It causes me to wonder about the "meaning of life" and sharp contrast of life coming and going. I hope and pray that the world will be a safer place for my daughter. I have doubts that we as a nation are going about it in the right way, only time will tell.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the terrorist attacks and I just pray that the world leaders in the G8 will at least be able to steady their course and seek to eliminate poverty in Africa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer