The cycle of Classes

Well there is both good and bad happening in my current class. The good is that the class definatly forces the individual to reflect more deeply about their reactions and why those reactions happen. The bad is that I find I am struggling with my temper in some respects. I don't know if its the atmosphere of the class or what it is but I find that my fuse is not as long as it normally is. Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive. In fact thats what I hope it is. I am finally looking forward to doing my field education, everything for it seems to be coming together here in the next two weeks. After the panic of maybe not being choosen I found it quite reliving to see how things are coming together. Now all I need is to further work on my denomonational requirments. I am hopeing not to have a year of down time between seminary and a church. The reason is that really I can't afford it, the other reason is that I have now been doing school for seven years and I just want to get in a church and do what I have been training to do.
--------------------------------------------------------
Well aside from classes I am watching monday night football and it seems to me that the Eagles are playing pretty poorly against the Falcons there is only 4 seconds left in the first half and I don't know if its really worth staying up to see the rest. In fact I think I will go to bed...I've got to be back up at 5.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh oh Wes. The spam bots have found your blog. You better install the Blogger captcha before you have a million spam messages to delete. Seriosuly.

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer