The Change in Titles

Well any who read may begin to wonder what the change in title and address for my blogg is for. Its quite simple. While sitting in Church History today our Professor talked about the Greek Orthodox church and a style of worship they have called Kontakion. Basically it is a song/sermon/theology as well as other things all wraped up into one. As Shawn Anthony was sitting next to me and pointed out how that would be a good title for my blogg I jumped at the suggestion and made the change. I hope that this change more accuratley discribe me and what I am attempting at this blogg. Not only that but I changed it because it just sounds better:) I hope who ever's reading enjoys.

Comments

very cool, haven't heard of that word before!
wes said…
Yeah, I haven't heard of this word until today. But apparently it means sort of what my post script says. It just seems to sit right :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer