Decorating




Well we finally did it we dectorated our home for christmas. What started it off was the snow we found on the ground this morning. This was my daughters first real snow so what you see here is my wife and her playing happily in it. We're actually supposed to get more snow on tuesday so I'll have even more pictures come on that score. The next picture is Olivia hanging her first ornament on our tree. It was really exciting to realize that now we will have 3 people's ornaments going on the tree every year. The final picture is of Katie, Olivia's and my first year christmas ornaments. Katies is the 1980 one Olivia's is second and mine is last. Mine of course looks the worst having survived several tree related disastors over the years at my parents home.

Well more pics will come as I get them for now enjoy this holiday time while you have it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer