Oh Yeah!

I feel good tonight! This afternoon I finished my last two papers (I may have another assigned tomorrow but I’m not worried about that) and I’ve begun to study for my UM polity exam which will be the first exam I’ve taken in two years so that has me a little nervous but hey what are you going to do?

I feel really good tonight because I’ve stayed up late and cleaned my office. I haven’t done things like vacuum or dust yet but just picking up all the books and putting away the massive clutter that accumulates over the semester feels great. The act of cleaning always makes me feel like I’ve got a new start. I hope that’s true as I make my way into some much needed rest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is so funny ... because I did the exact same thing this evening! I finished my last paper (I think it was the last one), cleaned the study, and am getting ready to enter the fascinating world of Morrowind (Elder Scrolls IV). See you tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer