The Beginning of the End

Well this is it today marks the beginning of the end. This is the final semester in my seminary education. By the end of this semester I will have more education than anyone has ever had in my family. I will have also ended an 8 year process of education. I spent 5 years at Valley Forge Christian College, and the past 2.5 at Lancaster Theological Seminary.

Because my degree was in pastoral ministry in undergrad I have spent some time comparing the two institutions to one another and I must say that I prefer evangelical education to liberal any day. That is not to say that I regret coming to Lancaster but the explanation will require more space than I’m willing to dedicate here. Suffice it for now to say that I look toward graduation with hopes and anxiety. My first day of class for the new semester will be on Wednesday so for all out there please pray for me (particularly that I will have patience with the system).

Comments

What a wonderful time for you! Enjoy it!

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer