Sorry

Well it has been a while since I posted, even though it may not be necessary I feel I need to explain why. I had my meeting with DCOMM to become a certified candidate. Because of that I went into overdrive making sure my essays were in order, and quizzing myself with close friends and my mentor over my response to any possible questions. The good news is that I am now a certified candidate and have been so now for a week.

So now that that is in order the next step is getting a job for this summer...if my DS doesn't call me to a church. So we started to look for apartments in and around Lancaster city. I also have to do a CPE so I am looking at applications and trying to narrow down the field especially since I don't have a job yet :)

On top of this I had to install windows Vista and for anyone who's done that yet it quickly turns into a chore. Then I was working on class work with my biggest project, diagramming out UM polity for Polity class. So as you can tell just one thing after another. I hope that next week I'll be back into the swing.

Comments

John said…
Congratulations!

Serious prep work goes a long way, and I've heard of candidates get crushed because they tried to wing their certification meeting.
wes said…
No winging it here, I couldn't handle that. I'm not a person who panicks if I don't prepare, but the old quote is true "Luck favors the prepared."
Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer