Busy

Things have been moving fast around here since graduation. I have had several interviews, and am still in the process of finding a job. I quit my job at Lenscrafters for various reasons probably the biggest one being that they still won't give me hours. Last Sunday (Sunday after graduation) we had a party with church folk, old friends, and family, my wonderful wife surprised me with a joint gift of the entire New Interpreters Bible commentary, this has been the only commentary in my 8 years of biblical studies that I have wanted the entire set. I also received enough cash to buy some much needed personal reading books. I haven't been able to read what I want regarding church for so long but finally I can. So with the money I picked up "An Emergent manifesto of Hope" (so far this is a great read), "A Generous Orthodoxy", "Velvet Elvis", and "Early Methodist Life and Spirituality." I will keep you updated with what I think as usual.

Please keep my family and I in your prayers as we try to get our feet on the ground. After I get a job, it will be my wifes turn to find a new job, then I will have to find a CPE program. Its going to be a busy year.

Comments

Art said…
Praying for you and your family... Good Luck, man!
Praying for you all!

Popular posts from this blog

Vincent Van Gogh

Theology vs. Scripture

Christological Poem