Busy

Things have been moving fast around here since graduation. I have had several interviews, and am still in the process of finding a job. I quit my job at Lenscrafters for various reasons probably the biggest one being that they still won't give me hours. Last Sunday (Sunday after graduation) we had a party with church folk, old friends, and family, my wonderful wife surprised me with a joint gift of the entire New Interpreters Bible commentary, this has been the only commentary in my 8 years of biblical studies that I have wanted the entire set. I also received enough cash to buy some much needed personal reading books. I haven't been able to read what I want regarding church for so long but finally I can. So with the money I picked up "An Emergent manifesto of Hope" (so far this is a great read), "A Generous Orthodoxy", "Velvet Elvis", and "Early Methodist Life and Spirituality." I will keep you updated with what I think as usual.

Please keep my family and I in your prayers as we try to get our feet on the ground. After I get a job, it will be my wifes turn to find a new job, then I will have to find a CPE program. Its going to be a busy year.

Comments

Art said…
Praying for you and your family... Good Luck, man!
Praying for you all!

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer