Debriefing

So whats the verdict for my first Sunday at Stehman Memorial, great. I felt everything went well, my first sermon was around the 20 minute mark, and even though the DS and myself have never performed communion there it went off basically without a hitch. I would post my sermon but I'm saving that for when I can start a church blog (at least thats what I'm thinking). Everyone at the church was really friendly to us and there are a lot of children for Olivia to play with. So more to come later this week :)

Comments

Art said…
Sounds like you're off to good start. Good luck!
Anonymous said…
Hey Wes,
Glad it went good, We were praying for you. Did they mind you wearing flip flops and shorts??? I hope you know who this is. We miss you!!! We will continue to pray for you your family and your new congrigation. May Jesus guide you with your flock.
RP
wes said…
Art, thanks for the good wishes
rjp, yeah, I know who you are (I think) :)Thanks for the prayers, Katie, Olivia, I and need it.
John said…
Congratulations!

My first Sunday was a Communion Sunday, too. Which added the stress a little bit.
wes said…
Yeah, I actually spent more time thinking about how communion would go than my sermon.
Looks like a great church! Blessings abound!

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer