Political Rant

This is just a brief rant today, I've been thinking lately how frustrated I am with people who are overly concerned about me voting. Yes I vote and at the moment will continue to do so, but I find the people who ask me about voting tend to like me less when I step in and say I don't like any politician. Let me say that again I don't like any politician. They are (by and large) rich spoiled brats. They don't know what its like to buy, oatmeal, or mac and cheese to eat because its the only thing you can afford. I will come flat out and say that I don't like anyone who currently has their sights on the presidency. God knows we could use someone peaceful, wise, just, and noble in the role of President, but from what I see that ain't happening. So for anyone who reads this don't remind me to vote unless you want an ear full.

Comments

Art said…
Hey Wes, don't forget to vote!

Sorry, I couldn't resist;) Seriously, I am with you on the politicians. At the national level, all of them are far, far out of touch with the average voter.
wes said…
Hardy harr harr, Art :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer