Anniversary

Yesterday was my anniversary, Katie and I celebrated 6 years of marriage by staying home with Olivia and ordered pizza. Today I'm making steak for dinner, as we slowly continue our celebration. I have been married to a beautiful and wonderful woman for 6 years now, we've had our fights, we still have our fights but I love her regardless of anything else. She stood by me through all the seminary crap I went through and continues to stand by me today. I thank God for this woman in my life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congradulations!!!!
Hope you have 75 more wonderful years!
wes said…
Thanks Jen :) I take it things are going good?
Anonymous said…
They are going well for our family. I don't know how they are going for the church. Emily, Rachel & Ben are going to VBS over there though. So how are things with you?

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer