Long silence

Sorry its been so long. I've been dealing with some immediate church issues that I didn't want to post about, and since they were pretty consuming as far as my time that didn't allow for thought on that much else. Things are going pretty good now I think. I believe that God has given me a clear vision for this church and the direction we need to go. We have also launched into a Revelation bible study, always fantastic for a new pastor to be working through. Of course in Sunday School I am also teaching Genesis, so a wonderful symmetry there.

I've been struggling with keeping on top of things, meaning the studies and sermon but also keeping on top of the news. I hate watching the news but am actively trying to make sure I don't miss anything important. Hopefully (I know I've said this before) but hopefully I will be able to start regularly posting next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer