Update

Sorry I don't have the energy for an "original" title to my blog post. This week has been a chore. Going to the gym is going well, I've been everyday but two, unfortunately Katie has been to the gym less so that's something I'm going to try and be very conscious of this coming week. I've also been doing a better job at personal devotions, I've never been very disciplined in this respect but I'm working on it. This week was tough because of some church related issues. Miss-communication at church and then on top of it some of the people that I got advice from I think mis-understood me as well. If there is one thing I hate its being misunderstood, I always strive to explain myself but in this case I either did it insufficiently or more likely the individual twisted the words anyway. Its been a struggle, and I hope and pray that I will be able to proceed with integrity and grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer