Humanist Manifesto 1 B

Humanism Belives that man is a part of nature and that he has emerged as a result of a continuous process.

For me there is no real problem here, science today has generally afirmed this and I see no conflict with this particular view. In years ago I would have been very up set at the very notion of evolution being apart of human exsistance would have sent me into an angry discourse on the evils of science. Now I have practically no qulams with saying yup in probably happened that way.

-------------------------------------------------
In other news for me, today I get to send with Olivia because I've gotten enough class work done to be able to spend time with her. We've watched a show on the 7 wonders of the world and are now playing in our bouncing chair creating alot of noise but its wonderful.

Class work continues as always with alot of concentration being poured into what most often seems unecessary. So far this semester the most interesting class is church history which has allowed me to do some inspection of what else church history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer