Date Night


Well it took a while but my wife and I finally went on a date night and it couldn't come at a better time. This morning I preached a sermon which my wife said was the best I've ever done. We had a set of grandparents up to hear me preach and we got them to watch Olivia for the afternoon so that Katie and I could go see a movie. We had seen advertisments for RENT which Katie and I both want to see but when it came down to it we went and saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Katie loves Harry Potter so the decision became what movie would be better to see on the big screen. The obvious choice was Harry Potter, its just a movie made for the big screen. The next movie we plan to see is The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe if we can, hopefully these date nights become an event we can count on at least once a month.

As for the movie it was excellent I recommend it for anyone who has or has not read the books. The graphics were great and the story line as always is highly enjoyable. It would help if you can pull on knowledge from either the past movies or books (just for those of you that don't know) because some of the plot will fall into the right spaces for you quicker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer