Recent Events

There are several reasons I have not blogged in the last two weeks, first off there were a number of interviews at churches I needed to take care of. Regrettably I didn’t get any of those positions because I lack experience. Since nothing has come through I had to get a job at Quebecor Printing, a place I had tempted at for a number of years. I did this so that we could move out of seminary housing and into an apartment. I start the plant on Monday. So after I got that job we promptly have gotten an apartment and moved out. Of course when that happens we had to cancel our internet, cable and phone and it wasn’t until today that we got the internet back.

Currently I am interviewing at several churches, and I have my resume out at some local Christian schools in hopes of getting a teaching job. I thank all for their prayers and as that you continue them in the weeks ahead.

Comments

My prayers are with you. You could always contact our bishop if you want to come over to Steelers country.
wes said…
Thank you, while in seminary several of my class mates wanted me to contact their bishops to be placed. My problem is I took a year off and was involved with the UCC so I have to "show my loyalty" basically. Personally I would love to be in Steelers country, I've been a Steelers fan since 9th grade :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer