Over Sized Shirt


It's been a little while since I’ve bloged about what matters most to me, that is my daughter and life straight up. In the past two days Olivia has taken to putting on my wife’s sweat shirts and walking around with them on. Obviously they are way to big for her and what eventually happens is she puts one of her arms through the color that way she can get her drink or a bit to eat.

When I watch her I have to smile. Life is sweet, even when finances aren’t what they should be or another friend has passed on life still has happy moments. Part of the reason for this post is several years ago I lost a friend around this time of year and at this time I still feel the grief and remember how life was. I thank God for a daughter who makes me smile.

Comments

God is good.
wes said…
Yes he is, he truely is.
cynic1 said…
Hey, that's a photo of my District Superintendent!

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer