Home, sick

Well since I'm home sick today I have enough time to write a little for once. The updates aren't major, we are still waiting to move only the count down is closer (I think I counted 4 weeks left of work at TSSing). It appears right now that Katie is going to get a job at the preschool of the church as the director/teacher which is exciting. We're a little nervous in that respect because it means all of our work is occurring in the church for both of us but in the end we think job wise its the best option. Olivia's very excited about having a new home, she can't wait to paint her room purple or green, the color changes everyday.

I do have an odd rant today. I hate, I HATE Oreo Cakesters. Why, you ask. Because they are a ripoff of a Pa Dutch classic treat called a woppie pie. Of course a Woppie pie is only a billion times better than a cakester but the majority of people will never know that will they, because if they travel now in Pa Dutch country they will think the confectioners in this area would have copied oreo, pisses me off.

Any way, I'm just spending the day doing some reading and trying to feel better with some hot tea. Hopefully soon I'll be able to post regularly again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer