Charge Conference

Well last night was my first Charge conference on my own. Next year I'm definitely calling it a Church conference in hopes of more participation, but over all it went well. We got the business done and were able to see the positive possibilities here at Emmanuel. Now I'm getting prepared to go on an overnight provisioners retreat for the conference. Its been a busy week with no signs of slowing down, but now that I've got Charge Conference done I feel a lot more relaxed and ready to roll. Its not that I was worried about what was going to be said, it was more that I had so much work to do preparing for the conference. Thank God next week should slow down a little bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer