Up Late

Well this seems kind of epic, this is the first time in probably a year and a half that I am posting twice in one week. Well I'm just up late and trying to figure out a bunch of different things, the problem is this week has been so busy and hectic that I don't feel like I can just stop quite yet. The good news is I've started a walking regime with the dog every day. We walk up to the near by park and I let her off the leash for a bit and just walk. I'm still working with her on staying near by which is a little frustrating, but she is a puppy still as well as a scent dog. So far in walking with her I have found that if I am away from houses and more in the "woods" (about as much in the "woods" as you can be in Allentown) she is less likely to get to far ahead of me. One of my hopes is that I'll be able to take her camping with me as her and I develop an outdoor relationship. One of the best things about it has been the fact that we go out for about 45 minutes each time. I've been getting a little frustrated here at the church because I rarely leave, maybe once a week for visitation. The house is connected to the church so there is no just leaving work behind, even right now at almost one in the morning I have to fight a little to keep myself from thinking about work especially since my computer is in the office.
I'm hoping tomorrow to take a camera with me and start getting some pics while I'm out walking. We'll see, if I do I'll try posting some on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortega: "Man Has No Nature"

Theology vs. Scripture

Stewardship Prayer